Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Glycerine -Bush 08122008


Must be your skin I’m sinking in, must be for real ‘coz now I feel… and I didn’t mind, it’s not my kind. Not my time to wonder why everything’s gone white, and everything’s grey… now you’re here, now you’re away. I DON’T WANT THIS, remember that I’ll never forget where you’re at… don’t let the days go by glycerine…
I’m never alone, I’m all alone all the time. Are you at one, or do you lie? We live in a wheel where everyone steals but when we rise it’s like strawberry fields.
If I treated you bad you bruise my face. Couldn’t love you more, you got a beautiful taste. Don’t let the days go by, could have been easier on you. I couldn’t change though I wanted to. Could have been easier by three. Our old friend fear; you, and me.
I needed you more, when we wanted us less. I could not kiss, just regress. It just might be clear, simple and plain. That’s just fine, that’s just one of my names. Don’t let the days go by. Could’ve been easier on you….. Gylcerine =’c


No comments: