Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Premature Death 08212008

Today, Thursday August 21, 2008 is my fourth day without sleep, it started last Monday. Last Tuesday was supposed to be my day, planned to pamper myself and get more sleep cause I obviously lack lots of it, my dull, blemished and pimpled skin proves it… I had no choice but to go to school just to have our case study photocopied. Unfortunately my friends saw me at, of all places, our school library… =)  they dragged me to have a few drinks, indulged myself on chicken skin while we reminisce on our past kalokohans and drinking sessions. I missed them a lot since I had no time for my friends eversince I had a boyfriend. Now i’m back on track, single again… keeping myself updated on their lives and gimik nights. I missed going out with my friends. Well anyway, I lost track of time and got home around 11:30pm and crammed on gettin’ our case study done and due Wednesday 8am. While readin’ our case I never understood a word from it cause my tummy suddenly ached big time it gave me a hard time sleeping so as usual I never got to sleep. Come 5:30am, and still not a single word comes to mind for our case study. I got up and took a bath, prepared my stuff, dashed off, never even had time to eat. Drat, my two bags are killin’ me… brought my laptop cause I’m hoping i could find time to finish our case when i get to school, and I swear it’s heavy! Talk about inconvinience!!! On my way to the tricycle terminal rain poured hard, lucky I brought my  pink and adorable umbrella and wore my ever reliable sneaks just in case criminal water floods taft =) Got on the bus, my bags’ practically bumping on to everyone. At last i’ll be gettin a few minutes of sleep, while trying to doze off the shitty conductor pats my shoulder and asked their neverending question: "Mam san po kayo?" replied:" women’s estudyante"… i tried to go back to dreamland and then again th conductor wakes me up "Mam pamasahe lang po"… Talk about freakin’ annoying, I looked out the window, dammit Magallanes na, I don’t have enough time to sleep na the woman beside me kept fidgeting pa… haaaay life terribly sucks!  8 o’clock and i’m still in Vito Cruz (shit late na naman ako 30mins. sermon na naman ito!) … Phone beeps and it was Joyce saying the security guards won’t let her in cause she’s wearing civilian daw dapat daw college shirt ang suot… To hell with them newbie guards eh wash day naman! Then the disease struck me, ‘katamaran’…texted Joyce i won’t be able to come to class din coz i too wasn’t wearing our college shirt i definitely don’t wanna argue with the guards na. So we decided to get our caffiene fix… went to Starbucks Torre Lorenzo and stayed there from 9am til 11am… Talked about our failed relationships and learned we have a lot in common.Hehe! Mga hopeless romantic! Nature called me and so we went home. Got home 1pm, excited, i jumped on my bed cause i definitely missed lying on it, but I can’t sleep so i watched Devil Wears Prada for the 4th time… still not feelin’ a bit sleepy, so I just surfed the net and watched Kim Sam Soon… never failed to make me laugh. Then I thought to myself grabe this is my 3rd day without sleep na, I badly need a lot of it… Kaya lang I tried hard and still can’t sleep. Now it’s my 4th day na and I swear I feel so stressed out, i’ve been tryin’ to shut my eyes but doing so only reminds of something so depressing… haaay… adik na!!! And for the past few days I only had a chance to eat rice once, I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I sometimes forget to eat na, having been too occupied with a lot of stuff. *SIGH* The past few days have been so confusing and terribly stressing… I scream from fatigue and dream of sleeping for a month, if only the world will stop… i will rest, for i am tired of being restless. =(

No comments: