Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bored yet again... 02152009

This again is another product of boredom… These are the quotes I read from the E-book I downloaded c/o Kei-el (my sister’s friend), Quotable Evans by Richard Paul Evans. Some of which are from the website ThinkExist.com… Ever since I was in high school I loved reading and compiling quotes from movies, books, magazines, lines from songs etc. those that I can relate to and those that helped through whatever I’ve been through and whatever I’m into. Just wanted to share it with you, hope you appreciate it like I did ^_^….


— These are all from Quotable Evans by Richard Paul Evans—



~ON PAIN~

  • “I feel so lost. No. To be lost is to not know where one is–and I am all too sure. I am alone. My heart, my love, has been torn from me and I am consumed by the pain of that loss. Yet I feel Mary Anne around me as keenly as before. Maybe more so. For I see her absence in all the evidences of the home that she left behind. “I am a fool.What selfishness so blinded my heart that I could not see that she still required its nourishment? “My pen rambles with more foolishness. I mourn what I am missing and the pain that pierces my heart–not hers. This is the paradox that keeps Mary Anne from my reach– for to go after her, for my heart’s sake, is to be unworthy of her. Could it be that to truly love a thing is not to desire it, but to desire happiness for it? If so, I cannot have her back, to relieve my heart at the expense of hers. If I truly love her. “And I do love her. More than my own life I love her. I can only hope that she might return. Yet hope is oftentimes the cruelest of virtues. “How did I come to such a dark place? I don’t know where my road now leads but I fear the shadow lands that lie ahead. But it is not the darkness of the path I fear. Just the loneliness of the trail.”               - THE LETTER - DAVID PARKIN’S DIARY



~ON REGRET~



  • There is no more constant companion than the specter of regret. -THE LETTER


~ON HEALING~


  • “I consider with wonderment the path which has led me to this place of tranquility. Though one does not forget the wounds of the past, scars can bring gratitude if we will consider the healer. There is not a day that I do not think of him. Though I have peace in my heart, it only makes my longing for him more clear. My Hunter has given me more reason to hope for an afterlife than every scripture penned and every prayer offered.” - THE LOOKING GLASS


~ON DESTINY OR FATE~



  • “Believe. Believe in your destiny and the star from which it shines. Believe you have been sent from God as an arrow pulled from his own bow. “It is the single universal trait which the great of this earth have all shared, while the shadows are fraught with ghosts who roam the winds with mournful wails of regret on their lips. “Believe as if your life depended upon it, for indeed it does.” - THE LOCKET



— FROM THINKEXIST.COM —-



  • “I try to talk to you, but I don’t know what to say. I am afraid you don’t want me to say anything. So I don’t. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel -like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart. And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you.But those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too… but I’ll never know.” -Anonymous

  • “As I look back on all that’s happened..growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me — there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever… and whatever the future holds, our today’s make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you’ll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold.”                         -Anonymous
  • “Love is a wound that can only be healed by the one who inflicted it.” -Joan of Arcadia (TV Series)
  •  “”Romance serves a purpose. It puts logic to sleep so people can come together.” and “Real love is hard work”. You have to decide if you want a real story or if you want to stay in the dream.” -Joan of Arcadia (TV Series)
  • “I beg you to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without ever noticing it, live your way into the answer.” -Joan of Arcadia (TV Series)



Will post more soon, before this could get long and boring as it already is… I’ll compile more. Time to doze off before my eye bags get larger than a suitcase… Enjoy or get bored reading!  ^_^

No comments: