Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thoughts of an Insomniac (Life After Love) 11082009

*Adik mode* Just so people know… I love looking at/reading other peoples blogs/photo blogs, I learn from them and enjoy what their life’s about.. stumbled upon this photo:




and thought, wow kundi ako medyo nauntog i’d be like him siguro or worse… haha! Funny what one does for love, and what love can do to ya. Well thanks to my parents and friends who made me realize that there’s more to life than sulking. I know moving on is hard, and won’t happen in a flick of a finger. Now i’m kinda gettin’ there… almost?. Or maybe i’m there already i just haven’t realized it yet. But yeah I’ve moved on. Ang labo oh!
I found this on Google and thought that maybe it could help others here too (click on the link for the whole article):
Dealing with a Break UpA break up, is after all a break up. And there’s absolutely nothing to smile about when the one who swept you off your feet a couple of months ago will just drop you like a hot burrito for a fresher piece of meat.

It helped me a lot, I've done these activities post break up… and waaaaaaaaaay waaaaayyy after break up (hell it’s been 10mos. or so and still dealing with it) haha! Oh well, glad I’m OK now, I’ve been for quite some time… i admit, sometimes i still hurt a lot, there are times when i just can’t help but burst into tears. I’m only human, sometimes i gotta let out all those pent up emotions too.. Need to fix myself and go on with life. God’s not done with me yet. He’s just starting. ^_^




A song from The Dunaways:

God’s Not Finished With Me Yet

Gerald Crabb


If you don’t like the way I am, don’t judge me yet just hang around
God’s not finished with me yet
Now I’m not what I used to be, there’s still work to do in me
God’s not finished with me yet


He’s working on my feet so they will walk straight
He’s working on my heart to keep it pure
He’s holding my hand so he can lead me and teach me to endure
When the going gets tough I get frustrated and I start to forget
Then I’m reminded that God’s not finished with me yet


One day I thought I had arrived till the good Lord brought me down to size
He said I’m not finished with you yet
Now I am on the potters wheel he’s molding me to fit his will
God’s not finished with me yet.





No comments: