Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last Night... 05032009

Last night someone asked me why you still affect me this much, and I can’t think of any answer… so I began to ask myself the very same question. Is it because I still love you? Or maybe because I just miss you, that’s all.. Or maybe I can’t get over the fact that you are no longer mine, or that I know that you don’t think of me at all. There comes a person in everyone’s lives that we all have to love for the rest of our lives no matter what. We cannot explain why this phenomenon happens, we can’t prevent it from happening, also, we can’t choose that person for ourselves. It’s sad that you are that person for me, yet I know that I may not be the one for you. Nevertheless, even if I try to explain all these to other people, they wouldn’t understand me, not even a bit, not even at all… It’s not missing you that kills me… It’s knowing I once had you in my life that does…

No comments: