Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Trauma always leaves a scar... 04092009

Just finished watching the 19th  Episode of Grey’s Anatomy Season 5 and here I am again, gettin’ all emotional about it. Every episode of Grey’s Anatomy never fails to make me cry, hehe! Guess I’m just a real crybaby…. here’s a quote from Dr. Alex Karev that made me end up in fetal position sobbing my heart out. =P
“Doesn’t matter how tough we are, trauma always leaves a scar. It follows us home, it changes our lives, trauma messes everybody up, but maybe that’s the point. All the pain and the fear and the crap. Maybe going through all of that is what keeps us moving forward. It’s what pushes us. Maybe we have to get a little messed up, before we can step up.”
Can’t wait for the next episode, i’m sure it’ll be another tear-jerker… at least for me who’s such bawler maybe…. =)

No comments: