Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Songs / Thoughts for The Week (From my FB acct.) 11082009

*Note from Yoa… Di masyadong pinagbuhusan ng effort to… hehe! 
Yoa: This would be my peek of the weak! haha!


Instructions: In this note, post 30 songs (artist and song title) that would best describe your mood, thoughts, feelings or emotions the past week. You may include significant lines from each song. Tag your friends and enjoy!

1. CHASING PAVEMENTS (Adele)

- If I’d end up with you, should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements even if it leads nowhere?
Or would it be a waste even if I knew my place should I leave it there?

2. DADDY (Beyonce)

- And that’s why I want my unborn son to be like my daddy,
I want my husband to be like my daddy.
There is no one else like my daddy…
And I thank you for loving me
Even if a man broke my heart today no matter how much pain I’m in
I would be OK 'coz I got a man in my life that can’t be replaced
His love is unconditional it won’t go away and I know I’m lucky…

3. I ALONE (Live)

- It’s easier not to be great and measure these things by your eyes,
we long to be here by His resolve, alone in the church by and by,
oh, now, we took it back too far,
only love can save us now,
all these riddles that you burn all come runnin’ back to you,
all these rhythms that you hide only love can save us now

4. YOU WANTED MORE (Tonic)

- Love is tragic, love is bold, you will always do what you are told.
Love is hard, love is strong, you will never say that you were wrong.
I don’t know when I got bitter but love is surely better when it’s gone.
Cause you wanted more, more than I could bear, more than I could offer.

5. ALL BEHIND US NOW (Patti Austin)

- I’m so sorry that it didn't work the way that we’d always planned.
Hey, I’m so sorry that you went away and somehow didn't understand,
We pretended for so many years, but now its time wash away my tears
Cause it’s all behind us now, cause we've learned to live somehow without each other,
and it’s easy to see it ain't never gonna be the same again

6. YOU CAN LET GO (Crystal Shawanda)

- You can let go now Daddy, I think I’m ready to do this on my own…
it’s still… it still feels a lil bit scary but i want you to know,
i’ll be ok now Daddy you can let go… your little girl is ready,
but i want you to know i’ll be ok now Daddy…

7. STUPEFY (Disturbed)

- Why do you like playing with my narrow scope of reality?
I can feel it start slipping away, don’t you think maybe we could put it on credit?
don’t you think it can take control when I don’t let it I get stupefied,
it’s all the same you say LIVE WITH IT

8. BEST I’LL EVER BE (Sister Hazel)

- I can’t keep my hands from shakin’, I’m stumblin’ through the wreckage again, but you’re gone…
So I wait and I wait, and I run myself in the same old circles,
I sit and stare and I run old scenes through my tired head of the days that we laid our backs
and said forever “Oh, was that the best I’ll ever be?”

9. SHOW ME HOW TO LIVE (Audioslave)

- Nail in my hand, from my Creator you gave me a life now show me how to live…

10. PART OF ME (Skabeche)

- Flashing memories so clear in my mind
I couldn't believe now it’s all over
I can still remember how you and I
Saying I love you but people change, their hearts change 
these things I can’t explain to you
So many questions that we couldn't answer,
'Coz we can’t, we can’t, we can’t find any answer

11. BEAUTIFUL DISASTER (Kelly Clarkson)

- I don’t know what he’s after but he’s so beautiful such a beautiful disaster
and if I could hold on through the tears and the laughter
would it be beautiful? Or just a beautiful disaster

12. SHIFTING SAND (Caedmon’s Call)

- My faith is like shifting sand, changed by every wave, my faith is like shifting sand so I stand on grace

13. THE BEST YOU NEVER HAD (Leona Lewis)

- You put me through so many emotions…
now it’s your turn for that cause in your empty heart I have left a mark,
the best you never had
back rubs, good love… that’s what you missed out on,
so much we could've had…

14. SOUL MATE (Natasha Beddingfield)

- Who doesn't long for someone to hold, who knows how to love you, w/o being told?
Somebody tell me why i’m on my own, if there’s a soul mate for everyone…

15. BROWN EYES (Lady Gaga)

- Everything is over, everything could be everything, if only we were older guess its just a silly song about you and how I lost you, and your brown eyes

16. SAMSON (Regina Spektor)

- You are my sweetest downfall, I loved you first…
YOUR HAIR WAS LONG WHEN WE FIRST MET… ('nuff said! LOL ^^)

17. BREATHE (Anna Nalick)

- There’s a light at each end of this tunnel, you shout but you’re just as far in as you’ll ever be out these mistakes you've made, you’ll just make them again if you only try turning around.

18. LOVE SHOW (Skye)

- You don’t know, somebody’s aching, keeping it all in, somebody won’t let go of his heart but the truth is, it’s painless letting your love show

19. LIAR, LIAR (A Fine Frenzy)

- You talked to me in siren song yeah, anyone would drown… sick and tired of this mad desire

20. 21 THINGS I WANT IN A LOVER (Alanis Morisette)

- Do you have a big intellectual capacity? But know it alone does not equate wisdom.
Do you derive joy from diving in and seeing that loving someone can actually feel like freedom?
I’m in no hurry, I could wait forever, i’m in no rush…
no worries and certainly no pressure in the meantime
I’ll live like there’s no tomorrow

21. PRECIOUS ILLUSIONS (Alanis Morisette)

- You’ll complete me right? Then my life can finally begin.
I’ll be worthy, right? Only when you realize the gem I am.

22. YOU LEARN (Alanis Morisette)

- You live/love/cry/lose/bleed/scream/grieve/choke/laugh/choose/pray/ask… YOU LEARN!


23. UTOPIA (Alanis Morisette)

- This is my Utopia! This is my Nirvana, my Ultimate… my end in sight…


24. FOOLISH GAMES (Jewel)

- In case you failed to notice, in case you failed to see,
this is my heart bleeding before you.. this is me down on my knees…
these foolish games are tearing me apart
and your thoughtless words are breaking my heart….


25. ENERGY (Keri Hilson)

- I wish I could rip out a page of my memory, ‘coz I put too much energy in him and me
can’t wait ’til I get through this phase, ‘coz it’s killing me, too bad we can’t re-write our own history. Chances fading now, patience running out, this ain't how it’s supposed to be…


26. WHO WILL SAVE YOUR SOUL (Jewel)

- Who will save your soul if you won’t save your own?


27. ANGEL STANDING BY (Jewel)

- When you cry i’ll be there, telling you were nothing less than beautiful, so don’t you worry I’m your angel standing by…


28. HANDS (Jewel)

- We are God’s eyes, we are God’s hands… we are never broken….


29. I BELIEVE (Blessid Union of Souls)

- I believe that love is the answer, I believe love will find a way…
violence is spread worldwide and families on the street…


30. A BEAUTIFUL LIE (30 Seconds to Mars)

- It’s time to forget about the past, to wash away what happened last..
hide behind an empty face, don’t ask too much just say…
‘Coz this is just a game, it’s a beautiful lie, it’s a perfect denial

No comments: